GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ixBubbaTea's GM Application .

3 posters

Go down

ixBubbaTea's GM Application . Empty ixBubbaTea's GM Application .

Post  _Vinh Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm

What are you applying for: A GM spot . Embarassed Embarassed

Name: Vinh Nguyen

Birthday (day/month/year): 29/10/1998 (14 years of age LOL) silent

How long have you been with us? For about 6 days now . rabbit

Experience (+proof): I have made my own private server ; http://www.stalkstory.forumotion.com Exclamation

How you will help us: I can help by promoting this server on my youtube channel & basic things like kill all hackers .

Reasons for applying: I want to help the people in the community and help when no one else is there for them .

First thing you would change: I would put Silver slimes in the FM so the beginner players can level up some what faster and catch up with their friends . bounce

List some of the rules:
1- Respect all staffs
2- Don't do stupid things like hack . < will get you no where in life . Evil or Very Mad
3- No bullying other players like name calling .

Why are these rules important?: I have seen people get mad over all of the stuff on top . If I were to calm them down or anything, they would just like ignore o_o? So If I was a GM and saw that, I would jail them or do something to get them away from the person and calm them down or talk to them . Rolling Eyes

Should you ever break these rules? Nope. I think if I broke these rules, my chances of still being a GM is 0% .

Why are you special?: I don't think I'm special . I just think everyone has a chance in life of what they are doing so yeah . EVERYONE IS SPECIAL!!! Very Happy

Notes on yourself: I am very fun to talk to . If you annoy I will ignore you . I have a youtube channel (ixBubbaTea) I make mmvs for about 2 years now . I suck . D:! So yeah! I play with my friends and travel from server to server till I can settle in one .LOL
I'm Vietnamese . I eat ramen noodles & skype friends while playing S4 . Yeah . I have no life .. I probably won't get chosen but yeah , Why not try applying? Crying or Very sad

_Vinh

Back to top Go down

ixBubbaTea's GM Application . Empty Re: ixBubbaTea's GM Application .

Post  Өbey Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm

There's a 10 day requirement and you should get to know the community better first.
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  _Vinh Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am

.-. ... ok .

_Vinh

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 am

Regardless of your days spent on this server, your answers could include some more content. I'm sure you'll get to know the community better. I wish you the best c:
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down