GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mintwishes GM Application :3

4 posters

Go down

Mintwishes GM Application :3 Empty Mintwishes GM Application :3

Post  Mintwishes Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:27 am

What are you applying for:
Game Master (Gm)

Name:
Pranav.
IGN: Mintwishes.

Birthday (day/month/year):
25/01/2000

How long have you been with us?
I have been with this server for around 10 days from the date my account and I first logged in.

Experience (+proof): I have no experience, but I find this a good opportunity to learn and gain experience for possible future times and good leadership skills for me to learn. I know some things of being a GM for example, helping people out in difficult situations (Not leveling them up though). Also, to help them know people and make them feel included in the server and not left out. I also don't afk as much when I'm online and I try to be active as much as I can.

How you will help us:
I will help this server by taking away any of those pesky hackers, I will be on as much as I can and try not to afk as much. I will answer players if they need help or just need a friend to talk to. I do take things seriously when it is dire I also am serious at other times, but I do like to keep that at a low profile while I'm talking to others. I can help the server by trying to find ways to advertise and spread it by word, or by friends (Telling them to spread the word if they can).

Reasons for applying:
I've always wanted to apply for GM since I'm considered young I can't really apply for GMS (Global Maple Story) or the fact they have too many Gm's. I find this a nice opportunity to apply since this server is still open. Another reason I'm applying is for the fact this server is new and needs to grow more.

First thing you would change:
There aren't really many things to change currently since the server has a lot of good ideas already. But if this is considered changing I would try to possibly grow the server more so more people are playing or active.

List some of the rules:
1. Don't hand out items to players unless they won an event.
2. Don't abuse GM powers.
3. Don't hold too many events in a close time frame.
4. Don't spam the notices.
5. Don't be rude to players.
6. Don't train other players.

Why are these rules important?
These rules are important because it keeps the game from being chaos. It also prevents the game from being ruined by abusers.The rules keep balance in the game and keep it from being a ruined game. With this being said the rules keep the advantage of being a GM balanced for the players too. The rules are

Should you ever break these rules?
Breaking the rules is unacceptable! You should never break these rules. The rules are an important aspect of being a GM. Breaking the rules with also get you severely punished and dealt with quickly

Why are you special?

I never deemed I am special. But we all are unique in our own way, some have talents, some are geniuses and some don't have any D: Although I personally don't think I'm special but for this GM case all I can say for how special I am i would say not that special but maybe enough to get the job done :3

Notes on yourself:

I'm a friendly person once you get to know me, I do tease occasionally with friends. I'm a calm person unless provoked in the right way. I am a fast learner so I can learn the commands and the way's of the GM pretty quickly.

Last edited by Mintwishes on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed more Content)
Mintwishes
Mintwishes

Back to top Go down

Mintwishes GM Application :3 Empty Re: Mintwishes GM Application :3

Post  iJohnyx3 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:12 pm

You're indeed pretty young, but I think you are mature for your age.
Besides, I like the way you think. I nearly think the same, building up some experience. (even though I am thinking about other kinds of experiences)
Some questions need some more content. Other then that good app.
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mintwishes Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:You're indeed pretty young, but I think you are mature for your age.
Besides, I like the way you think. I nearly think the same, building up some experience. (even though I am thinking about other kinds of experiences)
Some questions need some more content. Other then that good app.

Thanks I will add more content to the last four questions shortly
Mintwishes
Mintwishes

Back to top Go down

Post  Rejected Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 am

haha your young but yet you are really mature i like this and good luck on your app pranav Smile

Rejected

Back to top Go down

Post  Mintwishes Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:17 am

Rejected wrote:haha your young but yet you are really mature i like this and good luck on your app pranav Smile

Thanks and you too good luck Smile
Mintwishes
Mintwishes

Back to top Go down

Post  Rheotic Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Not a bad application. c:
Rheotic
Rheotic
Owners
Owners

http://galaxy-ms.com