GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definity's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Definity's GM App Empty Definity's GM App

Post  IshDefinity Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 am

What are you applying for:
I am applying for Game master

Name:
My name is Daniel Zheng and my Ign is Definity

Birthday (day/month/year):
my birth date is 19th of September 1996

How long have you been with us?
I have been on this server for either 4 or 5 days now. I’ve known some of the staff members for quite a while now and was recommended to join this server by them, so I’m looking forward to stay on this server for a long time.

Experience (+proof):
I was once an admin on a friend’s server. I don’t have evidence of me being an admin because I was hired on a summer of 2009 and the server closed down on around spring of 2010. I know most of jobs that GMs are supposed to do and rules not to break. I can’t really recall any of the prior knowledge because of it happened a while ago. Things that I’m well known of is GMs cant ban without evidence/proof, GMs cant distribute any items to players unless they won an event, and GMs are not allowed in anyways to help a player to train.

How you will help us:
I would be online for around 7 hrs or more per day (but sometimes I won’t be on due to I’m a junior in high school and requires to do a lot of work since I have a few ap classes). I would do my best to help anyone who needs help. I take my work seriously but I socialize with people so I can get to know more needs of players. I’m an active player online but not active on xat but I would change because some gms have different time zone than me so I could take over if they have to leave during their time. If any players ask any questions I would do my best to answer them and if I can’t answer them I would seek help from another fellow gm or admin to help them.

Reasons for applying:
I want to make this community fun n fair for everyone. I want to be a help to others because I tend to see this problem in some servers. A new player joins in and needs help but there isn't any GM on b/c the time zone is different. And it hurts to see someone who needs help but can’t get any. I had this experience on other servers but I tried to help them as much as I can but there was a limit for what I can do. So that’s why I wanted to be a GM, to help anyone in anyways so they can enjoy their time on this server without any problems.

First thing you would change:
There isn't really anything I really want to change at this moment because everything is fine as it is now. If I want to change anything in the future I would ask the owner for opinions. Anything tech related I can’t help to change much since I don’t know how to fix them.

List some of the rules:
1. No distributing items to any player unless they won an event
2. No helping a player in training
3. Don’t ban/jail a person without any evidence
4. Do not summon anything at anywhere unless proven by the owner and or in an event
5. Don’t be rude to players
6. Don’t host too much event during a period.

Why are these rules important?
These rules are here to keep the server from being chaotic and to keep the server fair and square to all players.

Should you ever break these rules?
No, you should never break these rules or think about it.

Why are you special?
I never thought of me being special because I think that everyone is equal so everyone is special in all kinds of way. Just be yourself because nothing is wrong with being you C:

Notes on yourself:
Sometimes I tend to daydream if I do it around u, I am truly sorry for it. And sometimes I tend to afk quite a lot since I pretty much live by myself now so I need to clean, cook for myself, and home works. But other than that I’m a really social person. Very Happy

edited: 11/17/2012

Last edited by IshDefinity on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
IshDefinity
IshDefinity
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Definity's GM App Empty Re: Definity's GM App

Post  『Lambo』 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:19 pm

/MOVED
Gonna clear the posts.

『Lambo』