GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transparent/Faint Application

4 posters

Go down

Transparent/Faint Application Empty Transparent/Faint Application

Post  Transparent Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 am

What are you applying for:
Game Master

Name: Cameron

Birthday (day/month/year): May 5th, 1993

How long have you been with us?
Since December 20th if I remember correctly.

Experience (+proof):
As for GM experience, I've been a gm on 4 other servers; TimelessMS, MaliceMS, BlueberrySpiceMS, and WrittenStory. On TimelessMS, I banned around 200+ hackers (and took screenshots of each one that are on my photobucket account). I consider myself a well-liked gm, since when a couple of these servers were scheduled to shut down, many of the players encouraged me to open my own server. I have some experience with html coding and graphic design, as well as minimal experience in java (I barely remember what I did). Below are screenshots I took of hackers before banning them.

Desolon's Hackers album on Photobucket

For Maplestory experience, I've played since 2004-2008, and on and off again from 2008-present.

How you will help us:
Well, I have a lot of experience in being a gm and holding events, so it wouldn't be anything new for me. I've also played the server for close to 3 months and like to think I have a good relationship with most of the players.

Reasons for applying:
Combining both of my characters, I've rebirthed a little over 2,650 times and am a little bit tired of training. I can't really think of anything else to do except make the game more fun for other players by being a fun GM.

First thing you would change:
I would probably come up with some new events to add more variety.

List some of the rules:
Uh, I'm guessing these are obvious rules that every gm should know? lol

-Don't give any items away to players without permission from an administrator or in the case of an event, you are allowed to give an event trophy for 1st place, and a determined amount of net gachapon or regular gachapon for 2nd and 3rd place.
-Do not show favor to any player in the case of an event or in matters of great importance (just don't be extremely biased).
-When banning for hacking, or harassment, always get proof (like a screenshot or a video).
-Always give warnings/jail and ban as a last resort in the case of harassment.
I think as long as you follow these rules, it should be fairly easy to be a good gm.

Why are these rules important?
They're important because without them, the server would be unstable.

Should you ever break these rules?
I would not break the rules willingly, unless given a good reason, and permission by an administrator. As a consequence for breaking the rules, you can give me a warning, demote me, or do whatever you wish.

Why are you special?
I have experience and consider myself a level-headed person (which can be hard to find these days).

Notes on yourself: I've played the piano for 12 years, and composed close to 50 songs. I'm going to college right now and majoring in Audio Production, which basically means i'm learning about recording and editing sound. I have experience in photography (I know how to use a high-tech digital camera and how to make things look the way I want them to), as well as filming and editing footage (I know how to use sony vegas pro and adobe premiere). I am logical (and even took a formal logic class), so I know how to tear apart someones bs argument. I also spent 4 months in London living with people from all over the world, so I am not culturally ignorant. Other notes: I did graduate high school, I am an eagle scout, I know and use proper English with few (if any) grammatical errors, and I am an agnostic. I also love to read manga.

Last edited by Transparent on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to brag more)
Transparent
Transparent

Back to top Go down

Transparent/Faint Application Empty Re: Transparent/Faint Application

Post  Өbey Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Nice application Cameron. You're a helpful and mature guy. Good luck! Wink
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 am

Great application, I'm not online myself. So I trust on Rachel her words :p
I've looked through your Slideshow and on your Photobucket, neat pictures you have there :3
Anyway, could you be more specific and brag a bit about yourself (this sounds so weird xD) at the last question? Mad
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Transparent Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:48 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:Great application, I'm not online myself. So I trust on Rachel her words :p
I've looked through your Slideshow and on your Photobucket, neat pictures you have there :3
Anyway, could you be more specific and brag a bit about yourself (this sounds so weird xD) at the last question? Mad

I added some notes at the end to brag some. xD
Transparent
Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Flomeo Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Yaay you finally made one Very Happy
Flomeo
Flomeo

Back to top Go down

Post  Transparent Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Flomeo wrote:Yaay you finally made one Very Happy

Flooo, i haven't seen you around, what have you been up to?
Transparent
Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down