GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jhon's App~

+5
Imported
Rheotic
iJohnyx3
Shufflin
iJhon
9 posters

Go down

Jhon's App~ Empty Jhon's App~

Post  iJhon Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm

What are you applying for: I'm currently going to apply for GM.

Name: The name is Jhon Sisneros, but if you're going to talk about my IGN, it's Jhon

Birthday (day/month/year): My birthday is 19,September, 1999, so I'm currently 13 years old. I know I am young, but I can be mature if things get serious. I can be immature as well just to have fun and mess around with my friends.

How long have you been with us? I started playing GalaxyMS about a month and a half ago. Since the month passed, I got to know a lot of people and fit well with this community .

Experience (+proof): Well, I'm going to be honest here. I haven't had much experience myself, but I've been playing private servers for so long now, that the roles and duties of a GM is permanently stuck in my head. I was considered not viable because I was 12 at the time, but now I'm 13 I want to try and apply now.

How you will help us: I'd help make this server into a better community by hosting events often, but not really often that it gets to the point where players are annoyed with it. I'd always go on a hunt in the server for hackers anywhere and make sure that their actions won't go unnoticed. Also, I'll help players play through the server with more ease by helping them with questions they might have for this server, and I'd be sure to give them good tips into where to level and such. Overall, I want to help players enjoy their time here as much as possible.

Reasons for applying: I pretty much only have one main reason for applying and that is to overall help this server grow and nourish as soon as possible. I want to make sure that happens by showing newcomers how friendly this community is. Also, I've seen a lot of fights in this community and there were no GMs on at that time, and a player like myself couldn't do anything about it because they kept on going feeling no threat whatsoever. I want to change that and tell them that fighting shouldn't be a problem here. I know that being a GM is a tough job, but I'm willing to take in that effort and do whatever I can.

First thing you would change: The thing I'd change right now is the right for players to be equally treated. I want them to not feel left out, or be treated more special than others which I've seen these past days. Also, I want to change the overall mood of the server, so it can be a fun and happy place suited for everyone. Very Happy
P
List some of the rules:
Don't give out items to anyone.

Never treat players and staff alike badly.

Always answer questions players might have.

Host events often.

If someone's is violating the rules, make sure you find out what they're doing and give a consequence depending on the action and give a SS of what they were doing. (whether it be jail,temp ban, or ban)

Never abuse the GM powers.

Why are these rules important? I feel like these rules are important, so it'll be a balanced community with challenges to make it an even more fun place. Also, rule breakers will get punished because it'll disrupt the community which can cause some arguments or other drastic consequences. Also, abusing GM powers would cause players to "rage" at you for harassing them or some other form of abuse to the player. Hosting events often is important because I've seen players hang around in FM lately always saying they're bored. I would like to change that by hosting the events, but not to the point where I host it like every 10min.

Should you ever break these rules? I would never break these rules as it'll cause disruption too. Also, breaking these rules would ruin the point of my duty to make the community peaceful and fun for every player who attends. As I make this application, I swore to myself to never break these rules and make sure others enforce their own rules as well.

Why are you special? I wouldn't consider myself special as I'm not a self-centered person. I'm just a regular old player like some others as well. The only thing I would consider is my views on the community, and the many things that not just the staff, but the players as well, can participate in to make it an even stable place with no arguments,hackers, or anything else that can cause disruption in the community.

Notes on yourself: Some other notes on myself, I kind of troll sometimes, but I don't go to an extent where it gets serious, or I break the rules. Also, I'm a chill person, but I can get serious if someone manages to get me annoyed. I take the rules seriously, but I joke around as well. I'm not a person with a straight face and is always in a dull mood, but I'm the kind of person who'd like to see other players enjoy themselves and let them know that I'm the type of person to hang out with. I also like to play soccer and I ensure you that I'll always be active for you guys. Either way, if this app is accepted or not, I'll still keep going in the server and making sure to do whatever I can as a player. That's all, good day Very Happy

P.S.-I know you guys see me as a troll a lot, but I'm serious about what is in this application. Razz

Last edited by iJhon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Jhon's App~ Empty Re: Jhon's App~

Post  Shufflin Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:51 pm

LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Good app Jhon c;
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Shufflin wrote:LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your lame.
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rheotic Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 pm

This app is hard to read and hurts my eyes, please change the color of the writing and then i will take a look.
Rheotic
Rheotic
Owners
Owners

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Legend wrote:This app is hard to read and hurts my eyes, please change the color of the writing and then i will take a look.

Lol, sorry alright hope this new color helps.
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Imported Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

y is shefflin mkin n ap??~ dat eint rite dawg

Imported

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Imported wrote:y is shefflin mkin n ap??~ dat eint rite dawg

Because.. well first of all this is "Jhon's App~" , not shefflin's app, and second of all.. because he wants to.
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Slut Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 pm

This is not to take you down but, how about
next time, try to give a little more effort into
applications like more detail and information.

Slut
Slut

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:17 am

MrDerek wrote:This is not to take you down but, how about
next time, try to give a little more effort into
applications like more detail and information.

Alright, I guess I added some more things, but thanks for that review o:
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Өbey Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 pm

This is a pretty good GM application! Good luck Very Happy
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down