GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedFlex WebDesigner Application

4 posters

Go down

RedFlex WebDesigner Application Empty RedFlex WebDesigner Application

Post  RedFlex Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 am

What are you applying for:WebCoder/Desginer

Name:Dylan

Birthday (day/month/year):03/01/1986

How long have you been with us? 2days

Experience (+proof): I can provide a website I made for my company and the games I advertised in my website lead you to the website/server of the forums I did. of course you will have to go to the forums as they lead to the front page.

How you will help us:I will help you guys by removing spam, adding a security to remove spam. Possible Custom URL. I can change the forum colors, add maplestory friendly buttoms rather than default.

Reasons for applying:I would like to help the best I can, to my full potential. I have owned a few PrivateServers myself just got alittle hectic for my partner and I.

First thing you would change: I would change the Forum layout, plus remove spam, aswell as add in a security system and a proper chat rather than xat and the input one. I would also add some categories and change some buttom layouts/pictures to be more maplestory like. Of course I would only do any of this if it was approved by the owner first on a test website I would create. I would also if possible change the whole forum host (If approved by owner.)

List some of the rules:Have not been informed. I have also searched for them in the pas and could no locate them.

Why are these rules important?: All rules are important no matter where you go. The rules are there to protect the people/Players/Gms/Owners/Co-Owners/Devs and so on. If rules were not into play than anyone could do whatever they would like and could cause the game to glitch or what ever the case maybe. They could also make it boring by getting the GM's to give them godly Weps.

Should you ever break these rules?No rule should ever be broken. Like I said in the previous questions. "All rules are put into play for a very specific reason." If anyone is willing to break the rules in anyways they should also be willing to accept the consequnces in their full.

Why are you special? I am special because I have been developing Forums/Websites for years. I have done it for so long I've turned it into a company that makes no money. I also have many experinces in moderation and administration. There is not a whole lot I cannot do when it comes to forums, if I don't know how to do it I will find away to make it work for you. After all
"If you don't know it, than google it!"

Notes on yourself: I am a Canadian citizen. Born and Raised. I am 26 years old and engaged. I will be getting married on January 1st 2013. I am always busy during the day but at night I am all over the games. I have many things to say about myself but I feel like it would be unnecessary. If you would like to know more about me just reply telling me to add an introduction about myself. Other than that I don't feel like doing it at this very moment.

Have a good one "eh". Sorry had to throw in that streotypical Canadian "Eh" in there for all you guys!
RedFlex
RedFlex

Back to top Go down

RedFlex WebDesigner Application Empty Re: RedFlex WebDesigner Application

Post  Өbey Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm

LOL, I love how Canadian's say "Eh"!
Anyways good luck. Razz
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

RedFlex WebDesigner Application Empty Re: RedFlex WebDesigner Application