GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johny's app

+2
Rheotic
iJohnyx3
6 posters

Go down

Johny's app  Empty Johny's app

Post  iJohnyx3 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 am

What are you applying for:
I'm applying for GameMaster

Name:
My name is : Yi-hong Johny Tang my IGN is Anonymous.

Birthday (day/month/year):
My birth date is 17th of March 1997

How long have you been with us?
I joined at the 10th of November 2012 , so I've been here for roughly one month. And I'm enjoying the server a lot. I'd like to stay on this server as GM for as long as possible and like to help the community grow.

Experience(+proof):
I'll be very honest, I don't have much experience of being GM. But I have seen other GM's banning or harassing people for no reason at all, And that's the way it isn't supposed to be. I also know that you aren't supposed to leech people or give other people any items at all( unless they won an event of course). I also wish to get a bit experience with Scripting and coding because I want to learn how to develop a game, and the best way to do that is to get a bit advice from more experienced people c;

How you will help us:
I'll try to be online as much as possible and help people who really need help. Not like people who are trolling around, I'll take care of those. Of course It's not 100% guaranteed, but I'll do my best to help as much people as possible, and when I'm online I won't be AFK. If so, it won't be for long and I'll stay in hide ;'). I'm also very active at the forums and on XAT, if there are any questions, I can help immediately. I also have played a lot of servers, so I know the most of the skills and bugs that are available in high and low rate servers

Reasons for applying:
I just wish to have a good start in the community, if the server has over 100 people and there are still no GM's who really take care of all the problems, the owner and admins are stuck with these problems, and of course I know they're not always online.
And for the second part (as I mentioned before) I'm very active on the forums, and can help people. But I'm also very active on XAT, I want to give other people a great gaming experience on this server.

First thing you would change:
There is not much I'd like to change now, everything is okay for now. But if I would like to change anything, I'd contact the owner and give him/her a suggestion first before I do anything stupid.
EDIT: There are a few things I'd like to change by now, maybe fix some commands and update the list of commands so people know which commands are available. I'd also like to see some more sections (for ex. Bugs, Guides) on the forums. These are essential on forums, even though we're going to get a new forum soon, we'd better work on these forums till then.

List some of the rules:
-Don't give out any items unless someone won an event.
-Don't leech other players.
-Don't summon in public unless it's an event.
-Don't spam notices.
-SS before you jail or ban a player.
-Don't harass players
-Don't hold a lot of events in one hour/day.

Why are these rules important?
some of these rules are the basics of being a GM, if you do not follow these rules you will eventually ruin the game for everyone. Also, GM's are here to keep an eye on the players to see if they are doing anything wrong (ex. Hacking,Spamming,etc.). And not to give some players an advantage or to scold at them. And if you break the rules you'll ruin the game-play for other players, especially new players because they're new to this server and don't know how to get started. Seeing a GM breaking rules will make them leave.

Should you ever break these rules?
No, you should never break these rules, you shouldn't even think about breaking these rules, if you do you're just a reckless troller .-. (in my eyes ofc). If you break these rules you will get demoted and in worse cases banned. Private servers are not to troll around, they are just like the real server, players want to have fun. And breaking the rules will ruin the game-play for other players or even make them leave

Why are you special?
I never said I was special, But I think I'm special (for this server) because I have been with some of you for a while so I know who the most of the players are. So I can easily communicate with them. Also I'd like to help people on the forums (like I said before) because when I joined some high rate servers. The Forums were mainly inactive, the questions were never answered etc. The most active topics were of course the fun topics, where experienced players were making jokes and all. If I would be GM, I'd play the game with XAT and Forums open just to see what's happening around there. Furthermore I know what skills are available, and am willing to test things to see if there are any bugs.

Notes on yourself:
I'm very social and can be mature at critical times (I can always be mature, but don't always want to be if I'm with my friends or something , Sorry bout that ;C ). I'd also like to get some advice about coding and scripting from some more experienced players or GM's, because I want to do something with game developing in the future. I'm very active on forums and XAT, also in game of course. And I will try my best to be the most responsible GM that I can be. I (also) do have favorites , but that doesn't mean I'll give them an advantage in whatsoever (ex. events)
Even if this application gets denied, I'll stay on this server like all the other servers of yours, I like it around you guys and want to stay here. I may be newb or slow, but I like to hang out with my friends, I don't really care about many things except my friends. If my friends need advice or anything else they can always come to my doorstep.

Thanks for your time reading through my app c;
I wish the best to others who also applied for GM, and have a nice day c;

Last edited by iJohnyx3 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Content , Font and Color)
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Johny's app  Empty Re: Johny's app

Post  Rheotic Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 am

You could use some more content on some of the questions, otherwise its a good app
Rheotic
Rheotic
Owners
Owners

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:38 am

Legend wrote:You could use some more content on some of the questions, otherwise its a good app

Thanks for the review, I appreciate your opinion c;

EDIT: Done editing ;D
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufflin Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm

LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:10 am

Shufflin wrote:LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao, your lame
Your only G.E.M lvl 6 Dx
Y u no G.E.M Owner </3
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 am

+1 Good One.

You really online alot and help and chat with me on XAT or in-game. I wish you good luck Smile
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufflin Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:44 pm

-1, you said something bout not helping troll's. What if the trolls had a serious question?

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imported Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm

You're just absolutely adorable and I want you as my girlfriend. Please consider me bby. Donut deny our love <3

Imported

Back to top Go down

Johny's app  Empty Derp

Post  iJohnyx3 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 am

Shufflin wrote:-1, you said something bout not helping troll's. What if the trolls had a serious question?
Shufflin you know what I mean with trollers, people who are like
"GM I need your help, Your a fehg D:"
There were people like that who were harrasing the GM's a lot .-.

And if trolls had serious questions, would they still be a troll?!

Imported wrote:You're just absolutely adorable and I want you as my girlfriend. Please consider me bby. Donut deny our love <3
Oh Ofc I love you Imported <3, ONLY if you love me to ;c.
And ofc I will be your Girlfriend my love <3
But if you cheat on me, I'll kill you D:<
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:-1, you said something bout not helping troll's. What if the trolls had a serious question?

Imported wrote:You're just absolutely adorable and I want you as my girlfriend. Please consider me bby. Donut deny our love <3

Were over.
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 am

iJhon wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:

Were over.

You loved Alex more then me anyways ;c
You never loved me Jhon </3
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow, I secretly loved you </3
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufflin Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

[quote="iJohnyx3"]

Ofc they would still be a troll.

I'm a troll. I ask serious question sometimes, even when i say " Sam help me you faggot. "

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 am

Shufflin wrote:

I'm a troll. I ask serious question sometimes, even when i say " Sam help me you faggot. "

You call yourself a troll and you don't even know if you're a troll if you're not trolling .-.
You can say that to Sam because he knows who you are, if he didn't know who you are it was counted as harassing and you could get jailed and in worse cases banned =-=
It's only because some GM know who you are, if they didn't know who you are (like your new in a random server) , and you'd say that to a GM you'd get jailed for sure.

And can you even read? I said I'll take care of the trollers, I didn't say I wouldn't help them.
That means I'm going to help people who aren't trolling GM's like a hundred times first.
Get your facts right Alex >_>
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufflin Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:43 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:

You call yourself a troll and you don't even know if you're a troll if you're not trolling .-.
You can say that to Sam because he knows who you are, if he didn't know who you are it was counted as harassing and you could get jailed and in worse cases banned =-=
It's only because some GM know who you are, if they didn't know who you are (like your new in a random server) , and you'd say that to a GM you'd get jailed for sure.

And can you even read? I said I'll take care of the trollers, I didn't say I wouldn't help them.
That means I'm going to help people who aren't trolling GM's like a hundred times first.

You wanna know what the fuck troll means? A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
The action of trolling for fish.] There you go buddy that is what trolling means. Well if i don't know how to troll, why the fuck do i get jailed erryday? Sam still jails me for trolling on him. Well ofcourse if i were to join a new sever they wouldn't know me, But do you think i shall give a shit if they jail me ?
You'll take care of trollers? By doing what ? Jailing them and then they can troll again? Or ban them for trolling ? Well the way you're saying it, it seems like you dont wanna help them,
And I'm sure that i trolled gm's more then a hundred of times cause i been here since EMS.

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

Shufflin wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:

You wanna know what the fuck troll means? A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
The action of trolling for fish.] There you go buddy that is what trolling means. Well if i don't know how to troll, why the fuck do i get jailed erryday? Sam still jails me for trolling on him. Well ofcourse if i were to join a new sever they wouldn't know me, But do you think i shall give a shit if they jail me ?
You'll take care of trollers? By doing what ? Jailing them and then they can troll again? Or ban them for trolling ? Well the way you're saying it, it seems like you dont wanna help them,
And I'm sure that i trolled gm's more then a hundred of times cause i been here since EMS.

Your going off topic, it was an example, and once again you can't read at all Alex.
I said I'll take care of the trollers which means I'm going to help people who aren't trolling GM's like a hundred times first.
Srsly, how hard is it for you to read something properly?!
I never said I'd jail them, it was an example, dude what grades do you get at you school for English?
Are you so bad at reading?

iJohnyx3 wrote:I'll try to be online as much as possible and help people who really need help. Not like people who are trolling around, I'll take care of those.

This is what I posted in my post, you are claiming that I'd do things I never said
some examples:
-Ban Players that are trolling
-Not helping Trolls
-Not helping people who are trolling

I said I'd help people (yes I say it once again because you apparently can't read) who are not trolling before I help the people who are trolling.
There you go Alex and read over this text twice before posting anything new.
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufflin Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:01 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:

Your going off topic, it was an example, and once again you can't read at all Alex.
I said I'll take care of the trollers which means I'm going to help people who aren't trolling GM's like a hundred times first.
I never said I'd jail them, it was an example, dude what grades do you get at you school for English?

iJohnyx3 wrote:I'll try to be online as much as possible and help people who really need help. Not like people who are trolling around, I'll take care of those.

This is what I posted in my post, you are claiming that I'd do things I never said
some examples:
-Not helping Trolls

I said I'd help people (yes I say it once again because you apparently can't read) who are not trolling before I help the people who are trolling.

Well someone doesn't know if they can read or not, cause im reading your app right now, About how you are getting mad over an GM ship. And i trolled GM's over one hundred times. So you're not going to help me?
English Class fuck that shit i sleep in there. If im so bad at reading , i wouldn't be reading your gay app right now. So, you're saying help the people that aren't trolling , then help the people that are trolling? What if the trolling person has the serious question and the person that isn't trolling is trolling and has a trolling answer? Plus, you're not even active. I barely see you either you're somewhere else or your just not on. Plus you've been here for 3 days. You're untrustful.

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Shufflin wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:

some examples:
-Not helping Trolls

Well someone doesn't know if they can read or not, cause im reading your app right now, About how you are getting mad over an GM ship. And i trolled GM's over one hundred times. So you're not going to help me?
English Class fuck that shit i sleep in there. If im so bad at reading , i wouldn't be reading your gay app right now. So, you're saying help the people that aren't trolling , then help the people that are trolling? What if the trolling person has the serious question and the person that isn't trolling is trolling and has a trolling answer? Plus, you're not even active. I barely see you either you're somewhere else or your just not on. Plus you've been here for 3 days. You're untrustful.

That's true, so I claimed that you can't read e-o. And did I mention I got mad over an GM ship? Please quote that for me. As I said before , I will help you. But if another player has a question and that player isn't a troller I'd help him first.
LOL, I also do nothing at English class and I can read. Hmm your rite. Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. If the trollers had a serious question and the trolling person had a trolling answer they both are considered as trollers at that moment.
But still, if they had a question they could whisper me right? Then they could both whisper me at the same time which means I can help both of them at the same time.

And if you never see me online doesn't mean I'm not active nor online, this server has a lot of different players from different time zones, and if you do not see me that means we live at different time zones.
And I have not edited my post in a while, and I have been here for one week.
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shufflin Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Shufflin wrote:

some examples:
-Not helping Trolls

That's true, so I claimed that you can't read e-o. And did I mention I got mad over an GM ship? Please quote that for me. As I said before , I will help you. But if another player has a question and that player isn't a troller I'd help him first.
LOL, I also do nothing at English class and I can read. Hmm your rite. Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. If the trollers had a serious question and the trolling person had a trolling answer they both are considered as trollers at that moment.
But still, if they had a question they could whisper me right? Then they could both whisper me at the same time which means I can help both of them at the same time.

And if you never see me online doesn't mean I'm not active nor online, this server has a lot of different players from different time zones, and if you do not see me that means we live at different time zones.
And I have not edited my post in a while, and I have been here for one week.

No, you didn't mention it but you're typing these long sentences, to get it over with. So it seems like you really want GM ship. What if the player has a question and he's a troller?
Not really, you couldn't help them both at the same time if you choosed to help the person that isn't trolling first. Even so i don't see you, You've only been here for three days.
I've already told sam , To don't hire people here that are untrustful and people that only been here for like 1-10 days.

Shufflin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:30 am

/ACCEPTED

Currently GM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: