GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good way to clean your desktop

3 posters

Go down

A good way to clean your desktop Empty A good way to clean your desktop

Post  Kuuichi Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Alright, so if you're anything like me ~ an avid gamer and programmer, you probably have a really packed, messy desktop. Here's how I clean mine after about a month or so!

1. First, create a new folder on your desktop titled "Desktop - [timestamp]". This is just my personal preference to timestamp my desktop folders, which I will explain later, so I know exactly when the last time I cleaned my desktop was. Sorry, I'm just a very uniform person. (Ironic because my shit gets all over the place most the time)

2. Second, you'll want to drag all the contents of your desktop into your just newly created folder. Starting to get what I'm doing here?

3. Anyway, I basically leave my stuff in the desktop folder until I need it. And if I do happen to need something in my folder, I'll drag it out back to my completely blank desktop! As you can see, this is a good way to clean out your desktop, because you'll end up with all the useful resources you actually USE on a daily basis on your actual desktop, and all the junk remains in the folder. After a week or so, I'll delete the folder.

So this is how I clean my desktop. If you have any other methods, let me know!
Kuuichi
Kuuichi

Back to top Go down

A good way to clean your desktop Empty Re: A good way to clean your desktop

Post  Tsuna Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 am

Im starting to get to know what you mean and I got my own method so I'll show my method in this reply.

READ HERE!! You don't have to post it in the thread or edit it. But if you want just put it andit's easier to see my method in first comment so.
Tsuna's Method on Cleaning Desktop V.1.5

1) Make a folder example "yourname" or "games".

2) Put all your junks or put you're useful things in there. Like putting in the v83 files in "Maplestory Server v83".

3) Make folders for the server so you don't mix your maplestory private servers.
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Grantie Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 am

Or just don't let it get messy in the first place.
Grantie
Grantie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down