GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Nowadays

3 posters

Go down

People Nowadays Empty People Nowadays

Post  Tsuna Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 pm

People now always copy things that the forum already had. They wouldn't bother listening and watching the guides before posting.

That's how people nowdays act like their bunch of cool bozos.
I don't give a shit about asking me permission, but they didn't bother doing that.
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

People Nowadays Empty Re: People Nowadays

Post  AngusRawr Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Tsuna wrote:People now always copy things that the forum already had. They wouldn't bother listening and watching the guides before posting.

I don't give a shit about asking me permission, but they didn't bother doing that.

Awww seems i got a hater C: okay i apologize ill look in forums before posting a thread. Do you have posted a Thread with clean V83 files ? / Or how to run MS in windows 8 ? cause i will do em if you have not
AngusRawr
AngusRawr

https://www.facebook.com/pages/By-%CE%B1%CE%B7gus/251008041615011

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Okay Sorry. But get your facts and thinkings right.

Im going to make a thread of clean v83 files so you can do the "How to run MS is Windows 8". Try not to copy them. But try to see the other guide's notes on google to make it better.
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  『Lambo』 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 pm

AngusRawr wrote:
Tsuna wrote:People now always copy things that the forum already had. They wouldn't bother listening and watching the guides before posting.

Awww seems i got a hater C: okay i apologize ill look in forums before posting a thread. Do you have posted a Thread with clean V83 files ? / Or how to run MS in windows 8 ? cause i will do em if you have not
Just gtfo, no1 needs your leeched guides.

『Lambo』
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 am

тѕυиa νσиgσℓαχ wrote:
AngusRawr wrote:

Just gtfo, no1 needs your leeched guides.

Who are you mentioning? Don't hate her already. We're not fighting over each other now.

So please stop. The case cleared.
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum