GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easier leveling area

2 posters

Go down

Easier leveling area Empty Easier leveling area

Post  Tsuna Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 pm

I want to sugguest an easier leveling area that can ONLY be there below 5 rebirths or 10.

Just put any mobs there and make it higher exp, make a npc for it. I sugguest you make one commands or put the option in Custom Warper.
Thanks for reading.
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Easier leveling area Empty Re: Easier leveling area

Post  Echo_-glow-stick Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Tsuna wrote:I want to sugguest an easier leveling area that can ONLY be there below 5 rebirths or 10.

Just put any mobs there and make it higher exp, make a npc for it. I sugguest you make one commands or put the option in Custom Warper.
Thanks for reading.

Good idea but, after the 5-10 rebirths then what? I mean I have 23 rebirths and still cant kill bigfoots. I am training at the skelegons and that is really slow. So maybe we change it all in general. Put another Fm custom mob room in, but in there is rooster about 5 at the bottom and top, (10 in all) and then put in a "custom mob" that say gives you 20mil exp, just brainstorming ideas. That way we could all get stronger.
Echo_-glow-stick
Echo_-glow-stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Echo_-glow-stick wrote:
Tsuna wrote:I want to sugguest an easier leveling area that can ONLY be there below 5 rebirths or 10.

Thanks for reading.

Good idea but, after the 5-10 rebirths then what? I mean I have 23 rebirths and still cant kill bigfoots. I am training at the skelegons and that is really slow. So maybe we change it all in general. Put another Fm custom mob room in, but in there is rooster about 5 at the bottom and top, (10 in all) and then put in a "custom mob" that say gives you 20mil exp, just brainstorming ideas. That way we could all get stronger.

Hmm quite good but shouldn't we limit the exp and rebirthing FAST rate?
Like you can't enter the area if ur over the limit by number of rebirths.
Tsuna
Tsuna
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum