GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the real utility of Maple Leaf ?

4 posters

Go down

What the real utility of Maple Leaf ? Empty What the real utility of Maple Leaf ?

Post  Adxrable Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 pm

I think it should be good to be able to exchange Maple leaf agaist like Christam snow crystal or something like that, because I have like 20000 Maple leaf and I dont know what do with it..

Adxrable

Back to top Go down

What the real utility of Maple Leaf ? Empty Re: What the real utility of Maple Leaf ?

Post  Taengoo Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Maple leaves are used to make MSIs and RSIs.
Taengoo
Taengoo

Back to top Go down

What the real utility of Maple Leaf ? Empty Re: What the real utility of Maple Leaf ?

Post  iJohnyx3 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Besides, you can get some statted items (maybe you don't need them, or you don't want to farm the other items) from Mr. Kim.
New content will be added soon, I'm still working on it. I'll probably make another NPC with other content (For ex. 2k leaves = 1 Net gach, something like that) But I'll need approval from Rheotic/Shiru first (only goes for my second idea) ~
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  lKKlReborn Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 pm

iJohnyx3 wrote:
N I'll probably make another NPC with other content (For ex. 2k leaves = 1 Net gach, something like that) ) ~
Make it less maple leaves then you will be the most amazing person on this server.
lKKlReborn
lKKlReborn

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:48 am

Rate is (1500 leafs == 1 net gach)
The rates may be changed by admins/owner, The script will be up when it is imported into the server.
Chinese new year NPC (something like the Xmas NPC) will be done around the end of this week (17-02-2013)
It will include several things related to the Snake or just the Chinese theme. Thanks for the suggestion (it wasn't really a suggestion since I came with it myself >< )
but this thread will be locked within 3 days
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  lKKlReborn Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:07 pm

are you guys updating the server with that right now? Is that why the server is down?
lKKlReborn
lKKlReborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down