GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New events?

4 posters

Go down

New events?  Empty New events?

Post  Supahman Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

All the events I've been to are almost all the same. It's either RR, Tag or Jq. Host some new events that haven't been hosted or barely hosted? Like maybe: Nti, Team Nti, Around the World, Tower Trivia, Trivia, Simon Says, Unscramble, Jqs with mobs, Fashion Show, Hide and Seek, Dodgebomb, etc (can't think of anymore for now).
Supahman
Supahman

Back to top Go down

New events?  Empty Re: New events?

Post  Rheotic Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Would you maybe kindly add the rules and how to play it as well? Thanks.
Rheotic
Rheotic
Owners
Owners

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 am

Ohoho , I do host HnS owo
But the thing is, the v114 maps are not added yet, which makes it harder to find a map to hide in.
Besides, the same goes for NTI and LMS, the half of the mobs or items are not added yet. It's hard to find a variety of items.
I did host QnA once, points up to 5. It took me 1H to finish it...with 3 people...(those 3 won RR)

Dodgebomb is not an option anymore, because it laggs the server. The command adds several lines in the SQL which makes the server lagg. The last time I hosted it, the whole map D/C'd. Spamming the Bomb command is no option. I'll never host it again as stated before.

JQ with mobs is like impossible, people will kill them using genesis ( we can jail them for that), but others might get frustrated by it. For example, I was always bad at JQ's, if you was a GM and spawned mobs in a JQ. I'd immediately rage-quit because I know I cannot even complete the normal JQ
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Supahman Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Finally .____. Sorry these rules took a while and I kinda got lazy. Some of the events listed below may be a little different from how we do it in this server. This is how I used to host and play them, for every server it's different. Sorry if some are kinda hard to understand ono.

Name the Item (NTI) / Name the Mob (NTM) / Name the Skill (NTS)
The name pretty much explains how you play this event. GM will drop an item / spawn an mob / or a skill, and the first to naming the item / mob / skill right gets a point. First to 5 wins. Caps, grammar, spelling, everything counts.

Team Nti
This is the same as NTI but the players are split into 2 teams. Teams are chosen by either 1. the GM or 2. Team Captains (the first 2 to whisper the GM gets to be the Team Captains). First (team) to 10 wins and gets to move on and splits again. Same thing continues until there are 2 or 3 players left. The players can determine their places (1st / 2nd / 3rd) by regular Nti.

Elimination Trivia
Exactly the same as NTI, but instead of getting points you get to kick out player(s) or bring back a player. Caps, grammar, spelling, everything counts.

Tower Trivia
This event normally takes place in Henesys Game Park, starting at the lowest platform. This event includes NTI, NTM & NTS. The first that gets the answer right gets to move up a platform. Players who already moved up are still allowed to answer, if they get the answer first they are allowed to move up a player. This keeps going until a certain number of players move up (depending on the number of players participating) and continues until 2 or 3 are left.

Guess that Song
GM will find a song, any song, and give part of the lyrics. You have to guess what song it is. "Artist - Title / Title - Artist" it doesn't matter. First to 5 or however many points the GM wants, wins. Everything counts.

Trivia
Trivia is a mix between NTI, NTS, NTM, Guess that Song, Maple - related & Non- Maple related questions. First to 5 wins. Caps, grammar, spelling, everything counts.

Unscramble
This is also pretty much self explained. GM will choose a random word (both Maple & Non - Maple related) and unscramble it and put it on the chalkboard. Players will unscramble it and guess what the word is. First to answer correctly gets a point. First to 5 wins. Caps, grammar, spelling, everything counts.

Around the World
This event takes place in the OX Map, on the "O". Players are gathered on the platform with the ladder. The main goal of this event is to go around the circle. First to get the answer right gets to move up a platform. First to complete the circle wins (1st). This goes on till you get 2nd & 3rd. Event includes: NTI, NTS, NTM, Guess that Song, Unscramble, Maple & Non - Maple Related Questions.

Simon Says
In Simon Says, you do whatever the GM says to do, as long as he or she says "Simon Says"....blahblahblah. Not "SImon Says" or "Simon Say" etc. There are 3 things you want to keep in mind. 1) You DON'T want to die - In other words, if the GM tells you to die, don't do it. 2)No emotes past f7 - No cash emotes. 3) You always want to be in the sight of the GM. Also, if you do anything that the GM never told you to do, you're out. [Example- GM: Simon Says Jump up and f6. You: Jumps up, f7's and moves to the left a little - You're out]

Jqs with mobs
Self explained. It's a JQ with mobs. First to finish wins.

Hide and Seek
Pretty much self explained. GM will be hiding in a map, and he / she will give you hints on where they are. If you are in the right map, there should be a mob there. Whoever kills it first gets a point, first to 3 wins.

Bingo
Players are going to gather around "O" (In the OX Map) and maybe on the "X" too depending on how many players are playing, one on each plat. The GM will choose a number inbetween 1 - 100. Then he / she will go around in order asking you to choose a number inbetween 1 - 100. Anyone who picks their number is out. This goes on and on until 3 players are left. [Example- If the number was 69. (GM goes to the first player): 1 - 100. Player 1: 50. (GM goes to the next player): 51- 100. Player 2: 75. (GM goes to the third player): 50 - 74. Player 3: 69. GM: Bingo. Player 3 is out.]

Last Man Standing (LMS)
Players goes to the middle. The GM will spawn a mob / bomb. Last one standing gets a point. Once you fall off the plat, you are out until someone wins that round. 5 points to win. No skills.
Supahman
Supahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Өbey Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Thanks for this Steph! Razz
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supahman Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Mhm<3 c:
Supahman
Supahman

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:51 am

iJohnyx3 wrote:Ohoho , I do host HnS owo
But the thing is, the v114 maps are not added yet, which makes it harder to find a map to hide in.
Besides, the same goes for NTI and LMS, the half of the mobs or items are not added yet. It's hard to find a variety of items.
I did host QnA once, points up to 5. It took me 1H to finish it...with 3 people...(those 3 won RR)

Dodgebomb is not an option anymore, because it laggs the server. The command adds several lines in the SQL which makes the server lagg. The last time I hosted it, the whole map D/C'd. Spamming the Bomb command is no option. I'll never host it again as stated before.

JQ with mobs is like impossible, people will kill them using genesis ( we can jail them for that), but others might get frustrated by it. For example, I was always bad at JQ's, if you were a GM and spawned mobs in a JQ. I'd immediately rage-quit because I know I cannot even complete the normal JQ

Steph, Thanks for the rules.
But I bet you didn't even take the time to read what I quoted here above.
Besides, the last time I hosted HnS, no one even tried to search. Even you who suggested to host it more.
So I'm seriously wondering, you are asking for more events, but non of you are even going to do anything.
The only thing I see, is that you all complain. Long events are no good and if we host a event that takes less time , you all say we're lazy and want events that take longer......
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post  Supahman Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 am

But I bet you didn't even take the time to read what I quoted here above.

I actually did take my time and read what you wrote.

Besides, the last time I hosted HnS, no one even tried to search. Even you who suggested to host it more.

You can't be 100% sure "no one" tried. What if they just weren't in the mood for HnS. What if they were afking?

So I'm seriously wondering, you are asking for more events, but non of you are even going to do anything.

I'm just asking for more variety of events, instead of just Tag, RR, 50/50, T/F, or JQ. Some people may get tired of playing the same events over and over. As I said before you can't be 100% sure that none of us are going to do anything. Who knows.

The only thing I see, is that you all complain. Long events are no good and if we host a event that takes less time , you all say we're lazy and want events that take longer......

Yes, most of us complain about the events and shit like that. If you don't like the event or anything, just don't play. It's that simple.
Supahman
Supahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Supahman Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 am

Terrorist:
Players go in ONE direction on the "O" of the "OX Map". (If you're told to go Clockwise, don't go Counter-Clockwise or you're out; If you're told to go Counter-Clockwise, don't go Clockwise or you're out.) There is no stopping either, just continue jumping / moving. The GM will be in hide and will spawn bombs randomly. If you get knocked off the "O" and the GM kills map, you are out. If you get back on the "O" before the GM kills map, you are still in. Last one that's still in win. Normally, there's 2 rounds (Or however many rounds the GM wants).
Supahman
Supahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum