GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fix to most everything

Go down

fix to most everything Empty fix to most everything

Post  Echo_-glow-stick Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Cannot Make Temperary File/Error Code= -40

Your MSSetupv83 is corrupted. The file of your MSSetupv83 should be 1.64GB. Try downloading MSSetupv83 in another way. I will list a few ways.

First Way: download3.nexon.net/maplestory/fullversion/MSSetupv83.exe
Second Way: download2.nexon.net/Game/MapleStory/Downloader/MSDownloaderV83.exe

Error Code -2147467259 Unspecified Error

It can be a screen resolution error or your v83 maplestory folder has a file that doesn't be in it. To fix your screen resolution, follow the steps below
Step 1 - Go To Desktop
Step 2 - Right Click And Click Properties
Step 3 - Click Settings
Step 4 - Click Advanced
Step 5 - Click Troubleshoot
Step 6 - Drag Your Hardware Acceleration To Full

If that doesn't work, then you need to update your graphic card/drivers.

Server Check/Firewall

If you get a "Server Check/Firewall" error, it usually means:
a)The server is offline.

b)You have a anti-virus that's not letting you use the client.

c)Your firewall is disabling it.

Solutions
a) Simply wait for a server restart, or wait for it to go online again.

b)Disable your anti-virus. I recommend you not to download Norton Security,it doesn't have the best protection, alerts false viruses and trojans, and when your subscription expires, you always get an annoying pop up. I recommend MalwareBytes.

c) Go to Control Panel> System and Security> Windows Firewall> (At the left hand side) Turn Windows Firewall on/off>Select "Turn Windows Firewall off" or something like that. If you do not want to disable your firewall, go to Computer>Control Panel>System and Security> (Left hand side) Let another program or feature through windows firewall> Allow another program> Select the client & Maplestory.exe from your v83 folder.

Disconnection After Inputting PIC

Your Microsoft Loopback Adapterloop is on. Disable it -

Windows XP:
Start -> Control Panel -> Network Connections
Right click the one that says "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" as the adapter name and press "Disable".
Repeat to enable it.

Windows Vista:
Task Tray -> Right click the little computer -> Network and sharing center -> Manage Network Connections
Right click the one that says "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" as the adapter name and press "Disable".
Repeat to enable it.

Windows 7:
Task Tray -> Right click the little computer -> Network and sharing center -> Change Adapter Settings
Repeat to enable it.

Error Code 38

It happens sometimes so all you have to do is just restart your client.

Application Error/Net Framework Error

You will need to download Net Framework 4.0 and install it to fix this error
http://www.microsoft.com/net/download

Invalid Win32 Application

This error means a lot of things. If you get this error, you would have to find me, or and Admin on the Chatbox and ask for help. I would think that Admins would know how to fix it. I cannot explain how to fix it because it is a big thing to cover but most people shouldn't have this error. If you do just find me or Admins on the Chatbox, or you could always send a PM. Either way works.

Account is already logged in

Your account is stuck or your character is stuck. Go to the main page and log in the Control Panel and unstuck your account. If that doesn't work, try to reach a GM in the Chatbox and ask them to disconnect you or your account.

If you don't see anything showing up when you go onto Control panel, simply use another browser to log on. The browser isn't supporting the browser you are using.

Error code -2147287038 % 1 could not be found

Reinstall your MSSetupv83.

Error code -2005530518(Unknown error 0x8876086A)

Restarting your computer should fix this.

You have been disconnected

If you get this after the black screen when starting client, simply restart the client.

Error code: -2147024883 (The data is invalid.)

Uninstall and reinstall Maplestory.

Account does not exist / Unregistered ID

Most common cause of this is because you installed Exclusive Story into the same folder where your GMS or other servers are saved. Make a new folder on the desktop or wherever you want and name it something like MahMapleFolder. Then, install all parts of Exclusive Story into the new folder, put the Exclusive Story cilent in the folder you installed Exclusive Story, and then login. If this doesn't work, your account might be deleted.

-

Feel free to post any errors I dont have above so I can add to it and if there are any mistakes, please tell me so I can fix them.
Echo_-glow-stick
Echo_-glow-stick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum