GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlowSticks Gm app

3 posters

Go down

GlowSticks Gm app Empty GlowSticks Gm app

Post  Echo_-glow-stick Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 pm

What are you applying for: GM
Name: Timmy/Glowstick
Birthday (day/month/year): 09/04/1996

How long have you been with us? a month, but i have been in the hospital, back now

Experience (+proof): I've been a GM on server named MapleBoom/M3pleBoom
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX7UzSF2qdE ===== watch the very end it shows me calling someone gay yes, but well he was a guy dressed like a girl... and my name was timmy on that server..... it also shut down so ya

How you will help us: I will help by being active and always be on the look out for hackers. I will also help by bettering the community. By this i mean, swearing to a min., events to keep the players busy, i could also GFX things. Also i will try my hardest to enforce the rules not only as a player, but if i am accepted, as a GM as well. I can also try to make a promo but, even if i dont get accepted i will still make it. Also I would help by making stuff for players and the server. Such as banners, avatars, signatures, etc, but also maybe with the sprites that i am working on, i could .wz edit too. I could also ban hackers and come up with unique events that players would find fun, and well, um, I guess the main way I can help is just trying to keep order balanced in the server. Making sure there is no real harassment issues. Make sure that when an error is noticed, I will try to keep the community calmed until the problem is resolved.

Reasons for applying: I enjoy this server. I started this last Sunday, and its been through a lot. I would just like to be apart of something that is strong enough to keep going like it did, but going on. Also i am applying because I would like to be apart of the GM team here at GalaxyMs. I want to help them, or they could help me get better at it. I know right know my work is questionable, but it will get better I promise. Also, I've always wanted to help any gaming community the best I can, and when you're a player, your words don't really speak out too much. I want to be able to make a difference, actually being able to DO something about server problems, errors, or hackers all around, instead of just posting it in the forum. I guess to sum this up, I just really want to help.

First thing you would change: I would try to change how the community is. I would try to keep them busy so they dont have to just sit in the fm, because it can be boring sometimes. By this i mean, events, story's, or something so they dont go afk and sit their in the fm.

List some of the rules:
NEVER give out items,
do not train players
if you ban or jail someone take a video or screen shot or ask higher power (owners)
as a gm u accept the responsibilities, if you are demoted deal with it
never give any players NX.
You can only host (number) event(s) per day.
!notice is not for chatting, it's for important stuff like telling people about server restarts.
do not abuse commands
Set a good example for the players
Don't act like a child
never sell your account for anything
NEVER take a normal player to staff map--rule on mapleboom idk about here

Why are these rules important?
because if these rules are not followed the server could turn into chaos and the players would leave from all the drama caused by a GM not following the rules
Should you ever break these rules?
No sir, they are made for a reason
Why are you special?
because my mommy said so.. Just kidding. I am special because i am different. Im not afraid to give my input on a subject. I like things people don't like. I am like the light coming down on the biggest darkness. I have a broken right hand but yet i still go out for basketball. I don't let these negativity's stand in the way of who i am. because i make time for everything, because everything is important. Also i'm low maintenance, this means i dont require much to be happy.
Notes on yourself:
I have a cast on my right hand it was caused in a car crash.
I am a GFX and learn more everday.
I am a straight B student.
I love art.
Maplestory is one of those thing that i like===but no one I know cares for.
I volunteer at haunted houses such as The Heart Of Darkness===Panic park etc etc
o and I love glow sticks
Echo_-glow-stick
Echo_-glow-stick

Back to top Go down

GlowSticks Gm app Empty Re: GlowSticks Gm app

Post  MrMitchell Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 am

+1 Vote here, Good Luck! cheers cheers

MrMitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

GlowSticks Gm app Empty Re: GlowSticks Gm app