GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin's GM App (Re-do)

3 posters

Go down

Kevin's GM App (Re-do) Empty Kevin's GM App (Re-do)

Post  Kevu Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:01 am

What are you applying for

Kevin's GM App (Re-do) 2e4cho6

Name
K E V I N

Birthday

10th of May 1999

How long have you been with us

1 week after GalaxyMS first started.

Experience(+Proof)

I have no experience whatsoever of being a GM but I am willing to learn whatever is needed for the job. Though I don't see how having no experience can make me unqualified for the position. I mean, everybody has to have a start eventually.

How will you help us
www.dictionary.com wrote:Make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering aid
I am like all others players. I'm sure whoever is reading this app may find it quite funny that I am saying this but everyone helps the server by playing it. This helps the server to be more populated. And so, people will vote and eventually our server will be at the top.

Reason(s) for applying
I felt determination to apply and thus I did. This will not be like the other applicants saying that their reason for applying is because they want to help the server grow more(no offense to the other applicants). I know this reason is stupid but when I want something, I will achieve it. Thus the reason I'm actually making a serious app.

First thing you would change

Nothing. Why? Because I do not wield the ability to change anything in this server because I don't know programming nor scripting. Though I would be more than glad to give opinions to the programmers, scripters, GFXers. If there is anything that I can change in this server to make the server better, I would be happy to do it. If it is legal, that is.

List some of the rules

I have no idea whose rules are you talking about so I'll just give both player and staff.

Players
/Do not abuse glitches.
/Do not harass other players. -cough-
/Do not disrespect GMs.

Staff
/Do not abuse commands.
/Do not give out items to players.
/Do not train players.
/Do not ban a player without evidence at hand.

Why are these rules important
Rules keep us in order.

Rules are what society is made of, without them people would not see themselves as in a society. Rules insure that people who think they are above or exempt from society are contained, such as if you murder someone you are arrested, for the good of society.
Of course not all these rules work and are not upheld properly but overall they are made to keep society together and for the good of the people. The people who inforce them may be unjust and cruel but without societies rules these are the people that might be running things since they seek to dominate people. This is why we would have anarchy without societies rules and why they are in place.

This two quotes were copy and pasted from different sites. Everyone has a different opinion of why rules are important. I have searched a lot of sites about why they are. These are the ones that I find most to my liking.

Should you ever break these rules

I wouldn't say no for sure. Sometimes rules are broken in order to keep something in balance. For example. Do the ones you listen to, have the exact life you dream? Maybe you listen to and follow what your parents say, or what your relatives, or friends, or all of them say. Do any of these people have the life you dream? Have they got what really interests you? If this is so, go ahead and listen to them. But if it is not, or if you later find that your path lies somewhere else, you are not going to get there by following these people. These people, though they may wish the best for you, don’t know how to get there. Each heart has it’s own calling. It is for each one of us to listen to ourselves for our own path and go on our own journeys. Only then can we feel we have truly accomplished something of value, only then do we find our unique identity.

Why are you special

Chuck Palahniuk wrote:We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens.

The quote above really speaks my heart. We are not special nor are we crap. We just are who we are. Nothing can change that. Not now, not ever.

Notes on yourself

When people read this, they will think "this guy is trolling". But no, this app is written with a sincere heart and my truthful opinion of every question. I apologize in advance if I had offended anyone in this application. It is not my choice to make whether to like this application or not. Anyway, thanks for reading my app.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Last edited by Kevu on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Kevu
Kevu

Back to top Go down

Kevin's GM App (Re-do) Empty Re: Kevin's GM App (Re-do)

Post  iJhon Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 am

NICE COPY AND PASTE BRO lol!
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  Өbey Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Nice application.
Good luck fag. Kevin's GM App (Re-do) Winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevu Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:42 pm

iJhon wrote:NICE COPY AND PASTE BRO lol!

Thanks man. LOL.
Kevu
Kevu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum