GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Flo's GM Applicaton~

5 posters

Go down

~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Empty ~Flo's GM Applicaton~

Post  Flomeo Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:36 pm

~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Npc10 Flo's GM Application!~

What are you Applying for?
Game Master.

Name:Florence
IGN: Plue

Birthday 10/06/1998

How long have you been with us?

Around December 20th. c:

Experience:
I have not been a GM before and haven't really thought about it till now. Even if I have not been one, I am willing to learn all the commands, rules, etc on being a GM. This would be a good learning experience for me..

How will you help us:
Since I am fairly active,I will help players to my extent and host events when needed to. Since school is starting soon, and every GMs are in different timezones, it would be be a challenge to help players in North America Eastern Timezone, Pacific Timezone, etc when you're living in a SST, where at the moment you are waking up and getting ready for school while other players are just getting out of school.
~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Gm11 ? c:

Reason for applying?
~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Empere10 I applied for the Gm position because I believe that I am a friendly/likable person that people can go up to and ask for help. I'm also taking a chance in becoming a GM. My other reason is because I will try to improve the server by making it a better community. This server has a lot to offer and I want to try to bring out the best in it!

First thing you would change?
~On my past application, i have said to make a stylist NPC in Henesys so that players can look for that if they don't know the @stylist command.
I have accomplished that, thanks to Syl c:

~I would keep the server regularly updated on changes. For instance, the Hibari NPC is in need of an information update (most likely after Gms are chosen)

~I also like Ajumma's suggestion in having a RB shop to exchange your RBs for sunshines. it is something different and creative and will hopefully get players to work hard to RB. Of course this would be a challenge for scripters, but it would be a good project to work on in the future.

List of some rules:~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Cat10
~No summoning mobs for anyone or in public, unless it is for event purposes.
~You cannot give away items unless it is traded in for a trophy (depending on the item, like no MSIs, RSIs, etc) or for event purposes.
~Be respectful to others.
~Do not abuse the great powers you have. It can be taken away.
~Helping players train is not allowed.
~Do not hold events close to each other; every hour would be good.

Why are the rules important?
It takes away the fun for other players and make the game unenjoyable if rules are not set. The rules are there so people are treated fairly and can have fun, others are just simple GM/player things to know. They aren't just there to chain you down, it's to keep the place safe and enjoyable for EVERYONE.

Should you ever break these rules?
Of course not! Those who break the rules will be dealt with severe consequences. There are purposes of why we have rules.
If I were to break a rule (lets say spawning monsters in public) then I would accept that I have broken a rule and should be stripped off my GM position.

~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Crime10

Why are you special?
Well I don't believe that you need to be special to be given an important role. maybe simple is best.
For example, police men are people who stop others from doing crime (like GMs) but before they became polices, they were ordinary people (just like players). Thus shows that you do not need to be special to become a GM.
To be straight forward with the question, I don't think I am special, but really, we're all special in our own ways. c:

~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Police10

Notes to self:
~If I happen to become a GM, I would appreciate the help of other GMs with commands, dealing with spammers, etc
~I am a friendly person, but I tend to get awkward.
~If you were to reach me in some sort of social media, I am likely to have it. (Skype, Facebook, Kik, IMessage, Line, etc.)
~Even if I am not chosen, I will still keep helping others as much as I can!
~If I'msitting there without an afk sign, I am probably on. I just tend to be on the quiet side.
~I am fairly active and commited to the server! c:
~Mostly active on long holidays (Summer/winter break, 5-day weekends, etc), but I try to be on, on weekdays

Thankyou for making time to read my application! c:~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Npc210

Last edited by Flomeo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Flomeo
Flomeo

Back to top Go down

~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Empty Re: ~Flo's GM Applicaton~

Post  Slut Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Why does everyone not read duh rules....
10 DAYS ._. That won't kill you.
Slut
Slut

Back to top Go down

Post  iJhon Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Lol bro you're really stressing that "10 days" thing out, but like a week can be closely rounded to 10 (7-10)
Besides, I see her active alot on the server and being here for a week while being active would show people shes committed.
But yea nice app Flo~
Needs more details though Razz
iJhon
iJhon

Back to top Go down

Post  iJohnyx3 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm

I agree with Jhon.
She is online a lot, which means her dedication to this server is big.

use of Youtube, Couldn't read the text properly, but still original
Needs more detail , other then that good app c;

~~
iJohnyx3
iJohnyx3
Scripter
Scripter

Back to top Go down

~Flo's GM Applicaton~ Empty Your GM app

Post  lotterygabe Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:17 pm

I Think personally its not that bad but a little more detail in there might help you get acepted[. Please give me a rateing
on my out of 10 , yours is like a 7 lol anyways Good luck ! (:

lotterygabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Flomeo Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:16 am

iJhon wrote:Lol bro you're really stressing that "10 days" thing out, but like a week can be closely rounded to 10 (7-10)
Besides, I see her active alot on the server and being here for a week while being active would show people shes committed.
But yea nice app Flo~
Needs more details though Razz

Thanks Jhon c: Yeah i kinda figured ahaha ^^' Ill take your critiquing in mind! c: and also John and Lottery c: ^^
Flomeo
Flomeo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flomeo Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Bump~
Flomeo
Flomeo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content