GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn's GM Application. (NEON_)

2 posters

Go down

Shawn's GM Application. (NEON_) Empty Shawn's GM Application. (NEON_)

Post  shawnoh Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:10 pm

What are you applying for?
I am applying for a Game Master (GM)

Name: My name is Shawn Oh. Ign is NEON.

Birthday: I was born in 9/3/1998. (14 years old)

How long have you been with us?
I have been in this server for a month or so. Even though, this is my first GM application and my first private server, I am willing to help out. Throughout the 10 days, I got to know most admins and players.

Experience (+proof)
Like I said before, this is my first private server and I might not have experience, but my friend showed me most commands that would be in a server and how a GM should act. Some examples are, no hacking, no advertising other servers, no annoying the admins, and etc. I will be very responsible for this job and be mature about it.

How will you help us?
I can help the server by advertising it to my friends and family. Also I can be very active, like 5 - 8 hours and at least 10 hours at Sundays and Saturdays. I can also contribute the server by helping out the newcomers, what they need to download this server, how to download, and be very friendly with them. If anybody is stupid enough to spam in the chat, I will kick them or ban them. I will try my best to contribute to the server.

Reasons why your applying:
I want to apply as an Game Master so I can experience how it feels like and what I can do to help other people. Also I'd like to apply because I want to fun events that everybody can participate and enjoy with there friends. I do know that when you are a GM, it is a very hard job to do. Helping other people out, participating in "Admin Chats" and etc.

First thing you would change:
I don't really think I can change anything like Definity said, because the server is fine the way it is and if there is anything to change in the future, I will ask the admins/owners first so we can agree to it. But, if there was something to change, I would change the bugs/glitches and report them to the admins and change them right away.

List some of the rules:
1. As an GM, do not abuse your powers.
2. Don't be rude to other players.
3. Do not make any ALT + F4 jokes.
4. No griefing the server.
5. Don't make the server laggy ( Using some kind of skills to prevent lag or spawning whole bunch of mobs)
6. Be nice to others
7. Have fun playing the server!

Why are these rules important?
These rules are important so that the other people don't get pissed off and the server doesn't go so crazy. It is important too because they are rules and rules are things you need to follow!

Should you ever break these rules?
No you shall never break these rules because these rules are here for a reason. Also it cause chaos to the server.

Why are you special?
I don't really wanna brag, and I don't think I'm special at all, unless you are very talented, which everyone is... in a way

Notes on yourself:
I am a gamer. I am 14 years old, and I am Korean. I have played maplestory for at least 3 years. It is a very fun game and a nice game to enjoy playing with your friends. I also love pandas,koalas, and any type of bears. If you send me a picture of a bear, I'll love you fivever. Also some hobbies I do is, drawing, karate, basketball, and look at pictures of bears.

Last edited by shawnoh on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 5 times in total

shawnoh

Back to top Go down

Shawn's GM Application. (NEON_) Empty Re: Shawn's GM Application. (NEON_)

Post  Slut Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Please be here for 10 days, it is not fair for other who have been here for 10 days.

That also shows your desperate for staff spot.
So it mean't if you were denied you would just leave because you didn't get the power.
So from my perspective, until you've known the server very well, for around 2 weeks
don't be applying.

I am not here on your application to hate on you but to criticize and help you.

-Slut

Slut
Slut

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnoh Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 pm

I know I should be here for 10 days, and I'm not just here for a spot on GM. This is my first private server of all time, and I just want to experience it. Also, even if I did get denied, there is no point "leaving" right away because to tell you the truth, this is a great server with friendly people and admins. And, I just made this application so I wouldn't have to do it later on.

shawnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down