GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Required to be GM. HA, did it once again.

5 posters

Go down

Required to be GM. HA, did it once again. Empty Required to be GM. HA, did it once again.

Post  Required Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:53 am

·What are you applying for: Applying for a GM position.

·Name: Brendon Park

·Birthday (day/month/year): 3/12/1996 (Indeed it has passed.)

·How long have you been with us? To be honest... I lost count. BUT, I guarantee you that it has been more than a week by now.

·Experience (+proof): I've been a GM before. For one day... I forced myself to forget the name of the server. Got shut down RIGHT when I became GM. Coincidence? But don't take this in a bad luck way towards GalaxyMS, LOOl. I have no clue AT ALL, on what it's like to be a GM.

·How you will help us: I would help the server by doing what any applicant would do... By following the rules. By having one more person for help. By volunteering in any need of assistance. By offering my own spare time to help the community grow. By my hardworking perseverance. And of course, just my commonly used phrase, " I will, NO DOUBT!"

·Reasons for applying: To obviously help out the server as much as possible. To be honest, I feel pretty confident on how successful of a GM I would be. I want to be a part of the GM group other than a normal player. Something new is always a good sign for me and it always has been. There isn't a day I have tried doing something new, eat something new, be something new, etc. You get the idea. The thing is, I just want to help, provide excitement, be involved, and learn. I just want to have an experience on what it feels like to be a different type of Maple player.

·List some of the rules:
#1. Don't do stupid shit.
#2. Have common sense.
#3. Create the community around me as fun as possible.
#4. Be a loyal/truthful person to everyone.
#5. Don't break any of these rules.

·Why are these rules important? Rules are the definition of important. They are made to maintain order throughout the community. Obviously, if there weren't any rules, then of course anyone could have fun by hacking the shit out of everything. There are always restrictions that apply to each and single Maple player. And anyways, it's no fun without obstacles in the way. "Rules are rules, no more duels."

·Should you ever break these rules? First of all, why would I, when I'm using my own time to create this application? Second, I explained why rules are important. I don't think there is much to say to that. And last of all, they are simply meant to be kept.

·Why are you special? You tell me because I think everyone is special... IN THEIR OWN SELF-THINKING WAY. It's not even that I'm special. It's just the feeling of helping out and experiencing new things throughout Maple PS. It's just what I chose to do with reasons, that doesn't make look special. Just normal.

·Notes on yourself: Well, first of all, I like to fight. As in kickboxing, boxing, Muay Thai, etc. I can get excited easily, but also bored easily at the same time. I love food. I got six-pack flabs. This is one hell-of-a short application. And I'm in love with my cocky-self.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Required on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Required

Back to top Go down

Required to be GM. HA, did it once again. Empty Re: Required to be GM. HA, did it once again.

Post  Kevu Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 am

Hey Brendon, I can't help but to notice you're Peter Parker's nephew?
Kevu
Kevu

Back to top Go down

Required to be GM. HA, did it once again. Empty Re: Required to be GM. HA, did it once again.

Post  Required Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Kevu wrote:Hey Brendon, I can't help but to notice you're Peter Parker's nephew?

Bro, don't know what the hell you're talking about.. LOOl.

Required

Back to top Go down

Post  Өbey Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Although it's short, I like how it gets to the point. Good luck loser!
Өbey
Өbey

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MelodyCrisis♥ Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Good luck person.. c:
MelodyCrisis♥
MelodyCrisis♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Required Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Өbey wrote:Although it's short, I like how it gets to the point. Good luck loser!
MelodyCrisis♥ wrote:Good luck person.. c:

@Rachel: Thanks hoe!

@Melody: Thanks! :]

Required

Back to top Go down

Post  Rheotic Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 am

Needs a lot more content, please review and revise your app before i consider it.
Rheotic
Rheotic
Owners
Owners

http://galaxy-ms.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Required Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 pm

EDITED/REVISED.

(To be honest, I'm just interpreting in my own short,
paraphrased sentences of which any applicant would
type in their application.)

Required

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum