GalaxyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH

2 posters

Go down

Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH Empty Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH

Post  Greed Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 am

What are you applying for:
GM
Name:
Jace- Greed
Birthday (day/month/year):
13/09/1997
How long have you been with us?
Couple Days
Experience (+proof):
Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH Proofl
Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH Clickmez
How you will help us:

I have many many connections in Maplestory, especially in GMS, so i could get you about 10 people minimum during the time in which i am a GM. And Please do not interpret this in the wrong way, i shall try my best to get more players into the server, however, being a GM would help. Why? Say your friend is hosting a game server, and he is the administrator, wouldn't you want to play his server more than if he was just another player? This of course is just my opinion.

How I would handle a hacker

Step 1. I would observe the hacker in hide for a long period of time just to make sure he is hacking.

Step 2. If I know the player is hacking I would start taking screenshots or start recording a video. I would keep the screenshot/video just in case the hacker posts a ban appeal or if their is any confusions regarding the ban.

Step 3. I would ban the hacker in hide because hackers should be banned without any warning.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:

If two people from the community were fighting I would warp them away from the rest of the community to avoid disturbance. I would speak to them both separately and attempt to find a solution to the problem. If I can't find a solution to the problem I would leave it to an Admin. After an Admin has dealt with the problem I would make sure they don't fight again, if they do I will simply jail them until I can find a way to solve the problem.

First thing you would change:

I would do all i can to add and update new scrolls/items/weapons ect. I have also many event ideas in mind that could attract many people to this server.

List some of the rules:

1) No Advertising (This is the most important rule)
2) No Hacking
3) No Abusing the system
4) Treat other respectfully
5) No spamming
6) No giving other players free items, unless they have earned it through an event
7) No player harrasment, unless it has to do with breaching of rules
Cool No abusing of authority
9) Don't ban others without a screenshot, or proof of some sort.

Why are these rules important?

The rules stated above contribute to the game running smoothly and keep it properly managed. Advertising is one i would emphasize on. Advertising, will cause us to lose players and perhaps make others think that the GM's aren't doing their proper jobs and start to think that the server is no longer "active". The reason why i " " Active is because i meant active as in Gm's not taking proper action.
Should you ever break these rules?

I shall surrender my position and/or depending on the severity, get banned/suspended.

Why are you special?

A Game Master is a person who helps manage the game. With the given power comes responsibility, and responsibility is your duty. Even though I can't fully prioritize myself to GalaxyMS because of real life priorities i must fulfill, I have an 90% motivation towards GalaxyMS. A Game Master will know and serve their duty during the right times. A GM is someone who's responsible, mature and fun at the same time and strict when needed to be, they are also role models to the players of the game.They help all the players in GalaxyMS with any problems or questions. To host events daily so players enjoy their time in GalaxyMS.To protect the server from hackers. A Game Master is a big position in GalaxyMS and you would have to take on a lot of responsibilities which I am willing to take on. I think I would be a great asset to any server I serve. I've got a lot of experience as a game master, and I'm very good with people. I'm outgoing, I'm social and I have a good sense of humor. I know when a situation calls for lightening up and I know when a situation calls for seriousness and immediate action. I have never been fired as a GM before, I have never even had a complaint against me. I bring laughs, creativity and uniqueness to the table and whenever I manage a server, I try my hardest to keep the gaming experience as authentic and as less generic as possible.

Notes on yourself:
I am a 15 year old male who lives in Canada. I am a very friendly, kind and hard working person. I hope to be a very big help to my community and other people around me. I always try the best of my ability to help and work. I also help with a positive attitude. I am very creative and love to try new things. I can be fun, fair and friendly but also bossy, strict and demanding if needed to be.

Last edited by Greed on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
Greed
Greed

Back to top Go down

Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH Empty Re: Greed's GM Application -YEAHHH

Post  [GM]Willis Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:33 am

Please post again only after playing GalaxyMs after 10 days , then we will review your application , thank you.

[GM]Willis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 am

Screenshot doesn't prove anything please choose a better screenshot. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum